Basics Recipe Series:
Description: Love the Instant Pot for so many reasons and use it for a variety of recipes, but it is probably used most often in our home to make rice. The rice comes out perfect every time, there is never any burnt or crunchy rice at the bottom like you can have in a rice cooker or on the stove, and I can focus on other dishes without worry.
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice, rinsed
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 1c. water
- Zest of 1 lime
- Rinse Rice and add to Instant Pot
- Add 1 cup coconut milk and 1 cup water to Instant pot
- Set Instant pot to manual and adjust time to 4 minutes
- Zest Lime and reserve
- After 4 minutes at pressure allow 10 minutes of natural pressure release
- Fluff rice transfer to a bowl, garnish with Lime zest, and serve immediately.
More info on the Instant Pot @ https://instantpot.com/